Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Update on Kaffe meets Jinny and friends...

Update:  I have completed sewing together the curved strip sets for all but 2 of the 25 blocks I had cut out.  Next step is cutting the units and making blocks.  I am loving all the fabrics in this quilt but am thinking 30 blocks are needed.  I will be hunting down 5 more Kaffe Collective prints in the blue/green/aqua colors to help balance out the quilt.  I have plenty of tone on tone fats to coordinate with them.  Lots going on at home but hope to sew tonight.  Love seeing everyone's quilts coming along.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are enjoying this quilt. I just got back from Toronto.. Trying to catch up on all the posts. I am itching to start mine but have to wait for few more days before a new projects. Meanwhile, I am loving all the posts here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour in the block on your machine bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on mine one block at a time . . . congrats on your progress and happy hunting for those additional fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time!