Thursday, October 1, 2015

I think this is done!

I have had really good feedback over the past day or so 
following my post HERE and you can follow up on the background - including
the wonky seams!




Sorry the lighting is not good and I had to manoeuvre
around debris in my sewing studio to take the photo.

I could continue on, and some quilters with
Ad Hoc Improv Quilters (see my last post mentioned above
or the button my sidebar on my blog) think I should, some think it's OK as is.

I've decided to leave it just as it is now with a bright binding, but first the quilting!
Then on to the next one!

Maureen


8 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! Sashing really works with your blocks here! Bright binding is a good idea. I can already picture this as a bright quilt knowing the fabrics you have used. It is always hard to take pictures in the studio. Mine is always like a war zone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sujata - I did take a much better photo the next day so I should have waited before posting!

      Delete
  2. Its so busy and bright. Just my kind of quilt. Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - II enjoyed making this small piece - those blocks are a dream to make!

      Delete
  3. Love your busy bright blocks which you set off by the calm sashing!
    Looking forward to seeing this when you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't ever go wrong with Kaffe Fassett fabrics, in my opinion. And your border fabric is just right! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond.