Maybe "Taffy Pinwheels"?
I enjoy making the Peppermint Pinwheels block and shared it with two groups I'm involved with .... people loved it.
The reason that this is just a two-block runner is that I had exactly one fat quarter of muslin that I had made leaf prints on, using acrylic INKS (not dye, not paint).
I found some batiks that worked, then quilted lightly with big stitch. The batting was a remnant of Quilters Dream Orient (silk, bamboo, etc., etc.) and was a dream to quilt through. The finishing touch came when I found a baggie of polymer clay buttons that I had made years ago and forgotten about. Guess this is what I was saving them for!
Another, brighter, larger peppermint pinwheel project is also in the works.